Thank you for your interest in being part of the Canterbury community, on two distinct campuses in St. Petersburg. Our mission is to foster a learning environment where students in PK3 - Grade 12 are empowered to discover and develop their own unique potential.
We strive to create a school and working environment that is affirming and inclusive. Canterbury respects and values its diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of differences in age, ethnicity, family structure, national origin, physical attributes, race, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic background. Canterbury School of Florida is an equal opportunity employer.
Openings for the 2018-19 School Year
We always keep a current list of substitute teachers. Please contact Susan Coates at email@example.com to fill out an application for substituting on either campus.
This full-time faculty member, for the 2019-2020 school year, will have a commitment to the School’s mission and an interest in community involvement through participation in school-wide committees and activities. It is expected that each faculty member contributes to a positive culture by building collaborative, collegial, and respectful relationships with colleagues and overtly supporting fellow teachers and administrators.
- Manage the Makerspace Library Program
- Maintain and develop the Makerspace Library
- Track, inventory, and organize supplies and resources
- Facilitate and promote the scheduling of classes in Makerspace Library
- Develop awareness of and implement academic opportunities using resources available through our Makerspace Library
- Technology Integration and Support
- Conduct workshops for faculty and students on research resources
- Common Sense Media and Applied Technology
- Academic technology support
- Library Responsibilities
- Create and environment which fosters a love of reading
- Support Knowlton Literacy Program
- Collaborate with students and teachers on research projects
- Train teachers on resources