Behind every student at Canterbury's middle school is a dedicated team of teachers and an advisor to support, motivate, and celebrate his or her journey. Our support teams work together to monitor our students' academic, social and emotional growth and development.
To address the diverse needs and the developmental levels of learners, all students in Grades 5-12 have access to the Knowlton Learning Center to manage enrichment needs or accommodations such as
- providing a space for conferencing, drop-in extra help, one-on-one tutoring, and supplemental language arts classes.
- creating learning plans for those who have documented learning differences.
- overseeing the implementation of accommodations such extended-time testing.
- administering extended time testing for midterm and final examinations.
- providing referrals to families for access to community resources such as independent tutors and educational psychologists.
- coordinating collaborative meetings for families, teachers, and support professionals.
Learning Center > (727) 521-5923
ADA Compliance Canterbury School of Florida is committed to providing students and employees all rights granted in the Americans with Disabilities Act. The Act requires that schools make reasonable accommodations to persons with disabilities provided there is no undue hardship to the school, no direct threat of harm to the individual or to others, and no fundamental alteration of the school’s program.